The purpose of the project is to provide access to data at econjobmarket.org in a manner suitable for developers and researchers. The interface will also be useful to departments who want to back up their data.
You can browse the various documents listed in the left menu to understand some of the api features.
If you simply want to browse your applicants on econjobmarket, please go to http://hire.economics.ca and login using your econjobmarket credentials. Once you do so, you should be able to return to this site without login.
If you are looking for commercial support for processing application data from this database, econjobmarket.org recommends the following providers:
- HiRE (Harmonized Recruitment Exchange) application processing software provided jointly by Econjobmarket.org and the Canadian Economics association (http://economics.ca/en/hire.php
- njoyn.com, which provides an applicant tracking system for the Bank of Canada which supports econjobmarket. If you contact them, mention that you explicitly want support for econjobmarket data, similar to that provided to the Bank of Canada.
- Watsoned.com This is the company that designed the original database, and supplied startup software at econjobmarket.
- Head Hunter. This is application processing of econjobmarket data provided by the company owned by the CIO at econjobmarket.
This site contains a mirror of the main econjobmarket database. Support for this mirror is provided by the Vancouver School of Economics.
The following individuals have contributed code to this website.
- Sabartha Bandyopadhyay, Maryland
- Michael Peters, UBC
- Shervin Tari, UBC
- Ben Walton, Chass, Toronto
- John Watson, Wastoned.com